Biogel® Surgeons, size 7
- Brand:: Mölnlycke Health Care
- Product Code: Biogel Surgeons, size 7
- Availability: 50
- SKU: 82270
Biogel® Surgeons gloves are one of our most popular natural rubber latex surgical gloves. The durable all-purpose design offers excellent barrier protection1 2, plus the feel and dexterity of natural rubber latex.
The Biogel Surgeons glove can be worn alone or in combination with a Biogel® Indicator® Underglove to create a Puncture Indication System with Best-in-Class puncture detection 3 4.
This sterile powder-free surgical glove is recommended for all general surgical procedures. You can use it alone or as part of a double-gloving Biogel Puncture Indication System.
- Every glove (100%) is air-inflation tested for holes and visually inspected for quality before dispatch 5
- A clinical study of in-use failure rates shows non-Biogel gloves are at least 3.5 times as likely to fail compared to Biogel gloves 6
- Reduced risk of a hole with an industry-leading AQL of 0.65, determined post packaging 7
- As study showed that Biogel Puncture Indication System detects up to 97% of punctures 3
For information tailored to your market, please click on the the button below.
1. Aldlyami, Ehab; Kulkarni, Ashwin; et al. Latex-free gloves Safer for Whom?; The Journal of Arthroplasty; 2010; Vol. 25 No. 1 pp. 27-30.
2. Naver, Lars P.S.; Gottrup, Finn; Incidence of glove perforations in gastrointestinal surgery and the protective effect of double gloves: A prospective, Randomized controlled study; Eur J. Surg 2000; Vol 166 pp. 293-295.
3. Wigmore SJ & Rainey JB. Use of coloured undergloves to detect puncture. BJS 1994: 81:1480.
4. MHC Report, Glove puncture detection systems, GMCS-2017-098. Data on file.
5. Internal SOP. Automatic Glove Inspection by QMAX. Mölnlycke Health Care. Data on file.
6. In Use Surgical Glove Failure Rate Comparison. Mölnlycke Health Care 2009. Data on file.
7. Summary of Technical Documents. Mölnlycke Health Care. Data on file.
|Size||7 (wrist girth 19 cm)|
Tags: Biogel Surgeons